June 17, 2013

Coffee & Conversation l What difference I have made in this world

Its MONDAY!!! YAY!! Most people don't cheer for Monday but honestly, this weekend was so hectic that I was longing for the week to begin. 


I am once again linking up with Lauren and Kalyn on their series Coffee & Conversation. 

This weeks question was very intriguing and it got me thinking a great deal. 

"What does it mean to you to have made a difference in this world? What are you doing to achieve that change, and how has it been made possible?"


Making a difference in the world. Feels like a loaded question to me, but a very good loaded question. Let me just dive in.

For me to make a difference in this world isn't JUST about going once to feed the homeless or leading a kids camp or donating items to the Salvation Army. These are all incredible things and greatly needed in this world, but for me to make a difference, I must share the good news of the gospel. All these other acts/works come out of knowing the Almighty and his outpouring of love on us to pour onto others. 

Matthew 28:19 " Therefore go and make disciples of  all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

I want to share Christ through my blog, through the relationships I have built in my community and for the prayers that surround those who are called out in the field. Pouring into others lives, investing in them and  sharing the gospel with them is the most important thing we can do. 

Knowing Christ compels me to do works for Him and my work should not be a reflection of me, but Him. 



Coffee & Conversation

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Faith without works is dead. YOUR faith is very much alive, Clara! James 2:14 - 26.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your faith, dear. Keep it up and you really will change the world. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep sharing His love my dear! Thankful for your heart for our King & your friendship in this journey to serve Him. I linked you up today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that verse from Matthew's Gospel...puts the rubber to the road for us as believers for certain!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips