May 16, 2013

Morning glory


Its been a great morning today and I am finally getting time to sit down and type today's post. I got up early and drove to see my friend Sarah and her baby girl in a neighboring city to enjoy a nice morning walk. I mentioned the other day of how important it is to spend time living simply and enjoying those close to you. This morning was the perfect example of that. I got to catch up with a great friend, play with her daughter and enjoy God's creation (and we got some workout in too). 

In other news, I am working on my first hard lotion and trying to perfect it, so be looking for it on the blog soon so keep your eyes peeled. 

Ok, I'm off to do laundry, eat lunch, clean, and babysit. 

Happy Thursday my friends - go enjoy time with those you love. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips