January 4, 2013

Faithful Friday

 
My sweet friend Marquis at Simply Clarke wrote a post today entitled Faithful Friday and I can't tell you the number of times God has revealed himself through others this week, whether it be Marquis and her post, a friends email, a text message, a bible verse, a whispered prayer - He lovingly reminds me that He is the I Am, and I am not. - John 15:5
 
 I am constantly amazed and in awe of God's glory. Even as I run away from Him, He pulls me back. He reminds me that I am called to be a disciple to all nations and to shareHis truth.  - Matthew 28:18.
 
My purpose is set forth. So, regardless of what the world tells me I should believe in, who and what I should love, I know that my path has been set straight. I am a daughter of Christ. I belong to Him. And that seriously, is the best news ever.

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Thank you :) Don't forget to link up :)-- hope you are having a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linked up - so excited!! Thanks dear, happy Friday to you!

      Delete
    2. Hmm... I can't see it on my blog... Maybe it's cause I'm looking on my phone...

      Delete

Blogging tips