August 15, 2012

Vacation Day 2

After a fun day in Atlanta on Wednesday, it was time for a day full of attic and house fun on Thursday. We decided to change up the house and add some new wiring to the office and den.  To move the TV, we had to run new wires up through the wall to the attic and down another wall. sweet Stephen spent all day in the heat and stuffy attic so I could rearrange the den and we could add new things to his office.

While he worked in the attic, I worked downstairs. I organized cabinets, drawers, closets, etc. I also touched up paint in the den and other places that had gotten scratched up over the years. The house looks incredible and I am so thrilled with the change. I am definitely loving making this house our home.

That night we enjoyed yummy take out dinner and a movie in bed.

The original set up.


The new set up.

The new set up.

Thanks for stopping by. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips